I have spoken again and again of the magic found between the pages of a paperback. The kind of magic that happens every time you read an exceptionally brilliant novel. Inspired by Jesse the Reader's Fiction Bucket List Tag vlog, I have compiled my own fictional bucket list.“Besides the alternate universe offered by a book, the quiet space of a museum was my favorite place to go. My mom said I was an escapist at heart . . . that I preferred imaginary worlds to the real one. It’s true that I’ve always been able to yank myself out of this world and plunge myself into another.”
― Amy Plum, Die for Me
- Practice archery with Susan.
- Travel to Neverland with the Lost Boys.
- Buy a Skiving Snackbox and a Self-Writing Quill at Weasley's Wizard Wheezes.
- Have a wand choose me at Olivanders.
- Spend a semester at Hogwarts.
- Wander around Hogsmede and Diagon Alley with the gang.
- Gift Dobby a sock.
- Enjoy at night at Le Cirque des Reves.
- Train with Celaena Sardothien
- Fly with Manon and Abraxos.
- Party with Ronan and Kavinsky (Molotov Cocktail and Blazing Mitsubishi, optional)
- Ride in Gansey’s Camaro.
- Join Mia Thermopolis and her mother to paint by throwing darts at balloons full of different colours of paint.
- Sleuthing and solving mysteries with the Famous Five.
- Dance the night away at a ball at Netherfield (& maybe, meet Darcy?).
LET ME HEAR, YA: