Oh yes, we are currently on day 219. That's just CRAZY right?
That leaves me with 86 days before this year ends. Umm...WHAAAAAT?
Oh well, here's what I am currently...
READING Dark Witch by Nora Roberts! I finished Marissa Meyer's Cress a week back and I'm in love Captain Thorne. I cannot wait for Winter because JACIN CLAY.
WATCHING How To Train Your Dragon 2 - Is it weird that I'm crushing on Hiccup? I'm also renewing my acquaintance with Mr Darcy. Made of Honor and About Time (I CANNOT resist a redhead) have gotten me going awwww.
LISTENING to Phox's Nobel Heart and Sleeping At Last's I'm Gonna Be. Irresistibly dreamy.
LOOKING forward to next month because Say It with Books will be turning two!
ENJOYING Eid. Eid Mubarak to all my lovely readers! :)
HATING on this flu and cold. It's also my excuse for sitting in bed, drinking ginger tea with lemon + honey and watching Pride & Prejudice.
INDULGING myself with episodes of The Mindy Project. Mindy and Danny are together and it's a bloody riot.
FOLLOWING Nourish. Rachel is CRAZY awesome and her blog posts are full of inspiration and creativity so go check it out.
GRATEFUL that much exams are over. For now.
What you might have missed last month:
- Are You Fearless?
- Warriors, Druid and the Iron Age
- Fighting Blogger's Guilt
- Mixology: The Banned Books Edition
- The Victorian Era - Beauty and the Beast Style
Goals for this month:
- Get a head start on the posts that I will be posting this month.
- I've been slacking in the commenting department so I need to get on that ASAP.
- Those bazillion posts I've bookmarked? Start reading now!
- Start preparing for my college presentation. Haha. No, seriously I need to start now.
- Ignoring that double digit in my inbox is not working anymore. I need to get my ass in gear and start replying!
So tell me, how did September treat you?
What are you looking forward to this October? Any exciting new things lined up? What are your personal/blogging goals for October?