- Hazel at Stay Bookish asks us the age-old question What Does It Take To Have A Successful Book Blog?
- Alice-Jane at Crazy Red Pen talks to us about The Numbers Game: the Obsession with Stats & Follower Counts.
- The Abundance of Irrelevant Physical Descriptions - Amelia at The Authoress talks about the character description dump in recent books.
- Natalie Whipple, author of Transparent makes a Formal Apology To All Self-Published Authors.
- Hannah at So Obsessed with Books shares some tips on getting your Goodreads account organized.
- Daily Blog Tips tells you Why You Should Pay More Attention to the “Little Guys” in the Blogosphere and shared 6 Shortcuts for Writing, Editing and Publishing a Post in Record Time.
- Independent Fashion Bloggers: 11 Questions To Ask Before Your Post Goes Live - A must read!
- Boost Blog Traffic shared some amazing posts this fortnight- The Underdog’s Guide to Building an Unforgettable Blog: How to be the blogger that no one forgets? And The 6 Elements of A Stellar Blog Post.
- The Daily Egg schools you on the changes in SEO for 2014.
- Ellie M at xomissie fights SEO myths!
- Ashley at Your Super Awesome Life shared a guest post on 10 ways you can use journaling to turn your goals into reality!
- Are you a Melina Marchetta fan? If so you should check out The Marchetta Valentine Exchange. It is an event for the Melina Marchetta fandom where participants will give and receive one card for Valentine’s Day.
- Also check this post for some FABULOUS giveaways!
Check out the great beats I stumbled on this fortnight! Are they on your playlist? Any recommendations?
Illusrator: Simini Blocker. Check out this talented illustrator's art here.
Gorgeous isn't it? I saw this illustration of Eleanor and Park on Twitter and immediately fell in love with it and I haven't even read the book yet! <3
Remember my blogging bucket list? This was resolution #10-
Ditch a few of those a bazillion social networks and use only those that I find beneficial to my blog or fun. Facebook's not quite working out for me so I'll be making one last attempt this year to see how it goes, if it still proves to tedious and pointless I'm getting rid of it.Instead of forcing myself to do the things I don't like, I'll be focusing on the stuff I truly enjoy!
I have been giving a Facebook a try but it hasn't been going too well. So my options right now are to switch over to Tumblr or to stick with Facebook and work it somehow!
So readers: Tell me which do you prefer Tumblr or Facebook?
Bloggers: Have you tried either of these platforms? Which works better for you? If Facebook is working for you, please share your tips/advise in the comments!
So what do you think of this new feature? Any great posts that I missed out on-Feel free to share the link!
P.S. - Liked this post? Remember sharing is caring! Subscribe/Follow to be the first to see similar posts. :)