2013 has been quite the year, a bit of good and a bit of bad-Can't believe that an entire year is over!
So anyway, there will be a lot of changes to look forward to in 2014-Lots of new stuff and I'm definitely excited for it. :)
What's a New Year without Bucket Lists, New Year Resolutions and plans right? So I'll be back with those in January.
I want to thank each and every blog reader for visiting Say It with Books *VIRTUAL HUGS TO ALL OF YOU*
A huge thank you and a cookie for all those amazing people who stopped by and left lovely comments-You guys made my day!
And all my book-ish buddies on Twitter, Goodreads, Facebook and all those awesome-sauce fellow bloggers - I ♥ you.
Before I say good-bye to 2013 I'd like to share some of my favorite posts on the blogs with you guys-Enjoy! :)
- Do We Readers Have Rights Too?
- Discussion : Childhood Books That Stood The Test of Time - Part I
- What Do You Look For In A Book Review? : From An Author's POV
- why women read New Adult fiction - S Walden
- Characters – Love Them or Hate Them?
- Blogging with R & N: Co-Blogging
- 5 Things That Will Make Your Blog Standout